Explore. Discover. Innovate.
With an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk at attocube you will experience how a manufacturing company works. After receiving your degree you will be an expert in all commercial processes in the areas of HR, Purchasing, Sales as well as Finance & Accounting.
Apprenticeship as industrial clerk (IHK) Start: September 2021
What you will learn
- In our HR department you will be involved in the recruitment and hiring of new employees and assist us in supporting our team
- In our Accounting department you will gain insight in the booking and accounting of business transactions
- In our Purchasing department you will learn how raw materials - which are necessary for the manufacturing of our products - are purchased
- Learn everything from planning to controlling and monitoring of the attocube production process
- In our national and international Sales team you will learn everything about quotation preparation, order processing and customer care
- Basic skills used in everyday office life, e.g. professional communication by mail, telephone and in person
What you bring along
- Successful graduation from school
- Good grades in Mathematics, Accounting/Business, German and English
- Interest in commercial processes and fun in organizing & planning
- Good PC knowledge
- You enjoy working in a team and learning new things
What we do offer
- Very good personal and professional support during your entire training period. We help with exam preparation and encourage professional development
- A friendly, international team at our new location in Haar near Munich, a one minute walk from the S-Bahn station Haar
- Apprenticeship duration of three years with the possibility to shorten it
- You will be in school 1/3 of your training period and at attocube 2/3 of your training period – you can take up to 30 holidays
Does that sound exciting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV, motivation letter, school certificates).
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0