Explore. Discover. Innovate.
You want to incorporate your digital DNA into our system architecture and thus actively help shape our CRM- & ERP landscape? As IT Application Specialist ERP you will be responsible for the further development of our company-wide ERP system as an interface between internal clients, employees and external service providers. In collaboration with a team full of contagious enthusiasm, you will actively guide our IT development projects on the way to successful implementation.
IT Application Specialist ERP
- Further development of the CRM- & ERP system used throughout the company based on the functional requirements and own ideas in coordination with the strategic roadmap
- Evaluation of business requirements and examination of technical and economic feasibility
- Self-responsible or supporting project management from concept to implementation, if necessary in close coordination with internal departments or external service providers for software developments
- Technical support, monitoring, control and acceptance of projects in case of external assignment of software developments
- Technical support, supervision, control and acceptance of projects in case of external assignment of software development
- Documentation of processes, system adjustments and procedures
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the CRM- & ERP system by developing appropriate measures, fault clearance or coordination of service providers for system malfunctions
- Assist in internal user support for smooth operation and use of the system, as well as implementation of training for employees, especially for more in-depth application questions
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or a successfully completed IT training, both with corresponding several years of professional experience
- Good analytical and conceptual skills as well as a flexible and independent way of working
- High level of comprehension and self-motivation to learn and practically apply new technologies and different technical topics
- Very good communication skills in German, both written and spoken; knowledge of English desirable
- Team- as well as service-oriented thinking and acting across departmental boundaries
- Experience with CRM&ERP systems and their connection advantageous.
- Technical expertise in databases such as SQL or MongoDB, as well as basic software architecture: building applications (tier architecture) and functionality of distributed systems required.
What we offer
- A permanent position with an attractive salary, a pension allowance and a target-oriented bonus as well as numerous employee events
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies in an international team as well as a comprehensive health and sports offer (e.g. in-house gym, health days, free fruit)
- A varied, challenging range of tasks, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas, as well as a very good working atmosphere at the Haar site near Munich, located directly at the S-Bahn station.
- A strong IT team that brings the great and positive potential of digitization to a manufacturing company and thus enables everyone in the company to work in a modern way.
- A technologically demanding, full of innovation and international high-tech environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0