Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As (Junior) Support Engineer Positioning Systems you will make an important contribution to our customer-promise of enabling technological and scientific progress. You will support and advise our international customers from science and industry on technical problems with our high-end nanotechnology products. After an intensive training period you will be responsible for the support of our piezo based positioning solutions.
(Junior) Support Engineer Positioning Systems
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- First contact and professional consultant for customers in support cases regarding our piezo based positioning systems
- System analysis together with the customer to identify faults or optimization potentials
- Identification of the cause of the problem in cooperation with our production or development department
- Analysis of the repair data and its communication to relevant departments up to the improvement of quality and product requirements
- Capturing, evaluating and presenting customer satisfaction in support cases
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed technical studies (mechanical engineering, physics or similar) or technical training with several years of professional experience
- First hands-on experience with actuators or experience in customer support or similar would be of advantage but are not mandatory
- Fluent in German and English
- Analytical problem-solving skills and enjoying figuring out complex, technical problems
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills as well as a solution-oriented and independent working method
What We Offer
- A technologically demanding and innovative high-tech environment and a challenging field of responsibility plus the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- An open-minded working atmosphere in an international, innovative team at our site in Haar near Munich, directly located at the S-Bahn station Haar
- Permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, as well as numerous team events
- A subsidized cafeteria, flexible working hours, mobile office and much more
You would like to apply your troubleshooting skills in an innovative working environment and are open to a varied and challenging field of activity?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0