Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Content Marketing Manager you are characterized by your keen sense of market and target group and a high degree of creativity. In this versatile position, your goal is to generate exciting content to inspire our stakeholders with our high-tech products. With your expertise in B2B content marketing, you will enjoy participating in the marketing of technologically highly specialized products and act out your affinity for technology.
Content Marketing Manager – Part-time & limited to 1 year
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Content generation with focus on customer applications and target groups of the entire product range
- with focus on the Cryogenic Instruments and Motion & Sensing business units
- in line with the marketing plan and the main strategic themes
- in close cooperation with the applications teams, marketing, product management and sales
- Creation of target group-specific content such as blog articles, white papers, editorials, application notes, application snippets, website texts, photo galleries, infographics, videos - also taking into account important search engine optimization requirements
- Editorial responsibility for the sections "Applications", "Resources" and "Glossary" on our website and for the newsletters of the Cryogenic Instruments and Motion & Sensing business units
- Management of the associated database within our ERP system, from which the corresponding web page contents are derived
- Supervision of the marketing plan including coordination between product management and marketing as well as tracking of deadlines
Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed studies
- Very good understanding of the wishes and needs of the target groups
- Distinct ability to create editorial marketing content for specific target groups
- Editorial experience in B2B content marketing of complex products or products requiring explanation is desirable
- Knowledge of digital B2B marketing (LinkedIn, SEA, SEO) is desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English, affinity for technology and interest in innovative technologies
What We Offer
- A part-time employment limited to 1 year with the option of extension
- Flexible working hours, a subsidized cafeteria, a diverse health and sports programme (e.g. in-house fitness studio, free fruit, health days)
- Challenging tasks and a very good working atmosphere at our new location in Haar, directly located at the SBahn station
Would you enjoy writing target group-oriented marketing content for our high-tech products?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0