Explore. Discover. Innovate.
You want to have a sustainable impact on science and technology with your work? As an Operational Buyer at attocube, you will help us revolutionize precision in nanotechnology from the ground up. You are responsible for the procurement of components for our technically highly specialized products, which are used in the laboratories of Nobel laureates, among others.
Purchaser (all genders)
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibility of a material group with related tasks
- Operational purchasing activities in relation to suppliers (purchase orders, order confirmations, etc.)
- Strategic purchasing activities (framework agreements, supplier visits, audits, etc.)
- Clarification of technical issues with external and internal contacts
- Improvements of internal purchasing processes
- Process responsibility for sub-processes of operational purchasing
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed technical or commercial vocational training or, alternatively, a bachelor's degree
- Professional experience in operational purchasing as well as affinity for technology
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications and ERP systems
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- An independent and responsible way of working as well as strong communication skills
- You enjoy working in a team
What we Offer
- An exciting job at an internationally active, established medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexibility for goal- and result-oriented work in a collegial, open and respectful working environment
- We support freedom & flexibility in terms of working hours and home office as well as 30 vacation days per year
- A good onboarding is very important for us. An individual onboarding as well as an attoBuddy are at your side
- Life-long learning is supported with targeted training opportunities
- State-of-the-art office building with good connections to the Munich S-Bahn network, employee parking, JobRad and bicycle parking as well as shower facilities
- Coporate benefits offer a wide range of discounts for employees
- Fun should not be neglected either, which is why we organize several company and team events.
- We support your health with our attoCare, company pension plan and health days.
- Fresh fruit and drinks are free of charge and the daily fresh meals in our company restaurant are subsidized
- EGYM membership and company fitness room
Your contact: Rachel Howlett
+49-89-420 797 0