Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Are you a student of business informatics or a related course of study and would like to gain an insight into the data landscape of a high-tech company and play an active role in shaping it? We are looking for a working student to join our Business Intelligence department as a team member and work with us to generate company management-relevant knowledge for the company. The working time is up to 20 h/week with flexible scheduling.
Working Student Business Intelligence
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Support in large-scale projects such as setting up a data warehouse and developing our central reporting and planning system
- After appropriate training, independent execution of projects in the areas of data evaluation and reporting
- Support up to independent solution of malfunctions and necessary adjustments in the area of data evaluations for all departments in the company
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Enrolled Bachelor's/Master's student, preferably majoring in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a degree program related to data science (Physics, Mathematics, or similar).
- Strong interest in database development and data structures
- Very good MS-Office skills (Excel) as well as good German and English skills
- First experiences with MSSQL or other relational databases (e.g. MySQL or similar)
- Basic knowledge of Python desirable
- Independent working style, quick comprehension and organizational skills
- Service mentality combined with solution-oriented mindset
What we Offer
- A working student job with flexible working hours, which can be perfectly adapted to your lecture times and your work can also be carried out remotely after training, depending on your independence and the type of project
- The opportunity to gain in-depth experience in dealing with companies of various types, their aggregation, processing and self-explanatory presentation, and to actively help shape the efficient management of data volumes
- The opportunity to gain deep insights into different departments of a highly innovative technology company and develop yourself with us.
- A subsidized canteen and a great working atmosphere at our modern location in the east of Munich, right next to the Haar S-Bahn station
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Isabell Moritz
+49-89-420 797 0