Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Do you like working with optical components and enjoy creative, challenging tasks? As part of our Innovation team you will support us for a period of 6 months to measure opto-magnetic effects. After a short training period you will take over the measurements almost independently and support us in the evaluation of these.
Working Student of Physics for Optical Measurements
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Set-up of a confocal microscope
- Operation of a cryostat
- Polarization measurements
- Evaluation of measurement data
- Writing a technical paper
Your Skills and Qualifications
- You are an enrolled student
- You have experience with Python
- You have already worked with lasers and optical components
- You have a good command of English, ideally both written and spoken
- You have a reliable and determined way of working
What we Offer
- The possibility to work independently, practical tips and tricks for your Python knowledge
- A very flexible schedule of up to 20 working hours per week and individual training
- A pleasant working atmosphere in our InnoVision team within a rapidly growing, professional company with currently about 200 employees in our new building directly at the S-Bahn station Haar near Munich
Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Isabell Moritz
+49-89-420 797 0