Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Do you want to apply your organizational skills in the day-to-day operations of a company, and are interested in general administrative activities in the secretarial and assistance area? Would you like to learn how to deal and work with customers and employees? With an apprenticeship as an office management assistant at attocube you will experience and learn how a company is organized. After successful completion, you will have mastered all organizational and office communication processes and with the acquired skills you will be perfectly prepared for starting a career in the administration and organization of a company.
Apprenticeship as Office Management Assistant (IHK) Start: September 2022
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Basic skills that are applied in the daily office routine, e.g. professional and modern communication means (Skype, Microsoft Teams…)
- Organization and management of appointments (e.g. the reception of applicants or customers/suppliers)
- Close cooperation with various departments for the purpose of mutual support and optimal customer service
- Maintaining and keeping statistics
- Carrying out general office management and organizational tasks
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Successful school graduation- intermediate school graduation or A-levels and good grades in mathematics, German and English
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel...)
- Ideally already some experience through internships or a temporary job in the commercial field - but this is not necessarily required
- Interest and fun in organizational and administrative processes
- You like to work in a team, to have contact with people and you enjoy learning new things
What we Offer
- Very good personal and professional support during your entire apprenticeship. We support you in preparing for your exams and promote further training measures
- Insights into the processes in various departments of a manufacturing company
- A friendly, international team at our new location in Haar near Munich, just a 1-minute walk from the Haar S-Bahn station
- A modern equipped office building with an inhouse-gym, a subsidized, varied lunch, fruit and various employee discounts
- Training period of 3 years with the possibility of shortening this period, as well as the possibility of hiring you after successful completion of the apprenticeship
Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV, motivation letter, school certificates).
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0