Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Do you have valuable experience that you would like to use to take order processing at attocube to the next level? Then you've come to the right place - a medium-sized company awaits you, where you can live out your passion for modern team leadership and international internal sales from front to back. Become part of our team and contribute significantly to the successful sale of our nanotechnological high-end products to our customers from science and research.
Teamlead Back Office Sales
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead of our three-person internal sales team, coordinating tasks within the team, promotion and development of employees according to their individual abilities etc.
- Responsible for the correct processing up to the post-processing of orders for invoicing
- Creation of statistics and analyses in our ERP system
- Support in preparing orders with regard to the technical correctness of the information
- Expansion of the topics in-house sales and tender management
- Substitute function for order processing and trade fair organisation
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Completed university degree in business administration or other background with relevant work experience
- Experience as team leader e.g. in the area of B2B sales, sales experience in general desirable
- Experience with ERP systems and MS Office as well as fluent German and English language skills
- A process-oriented and structured way of working as well as analytical thinking combined with well-developed conceptual skills
- High level of customer orientation and service mentality, proactive customer communication and a pronounced service mentality
What we Offer
- Flexibility - trust-based working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- It's the mix that makes the difference - your colleagues are a colorful mix of physicists, developers and technical specialists, and a unique working atmosphere of openness and creative freedom awaits you
- Feel good - Sponsored budget for health treatments, eGYM membership subsidy and numerous team activities
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0