Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Would you like to gain initial or further experience in the field of purchasing? Do you know terms like quality, cost efficiency and optimal logistics processes from theory and maybe even from practice? We are looking for a student trainee to support our seven-strong purchasing team at our new location in Haar near Munich in their day-to-day business - the on-time provision of raw materials, consumables and supplies under cost-efficient aspects and in the appropriate quality.
Working Student Procurement
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating requests
- Carrying out orders
- Checking and entering order confirmations
- Updating master data
- Support with component search (alternatives)
- Support with small projects
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Enrolled student in the commercial or technical field
- Strong communication skills as well as very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Self-initiative as well as an independent, structured and careful way of working
- Interest in technical and commercial topics
- Living Place in or near Munich, because on-site presence is largely desired
What we Offer
- A well-paid working student job with flexible working hours that can be adapted to your lecture times
- An individual training and a varied daily work routine in which you have the opportunity to take over an independent area of responsibility from the beginning.
- An open corporate culture in an international team at our location in Haar near Munich, right next to the Haar S-Bahn station.
- An extensive sports and health program (EGYM Wellpass, health days, free fruit) as well as numerous company events
Your contact: Isabell Moritz
+49-89-420 797 0