Explore. Discover. Innovate.
To support our development team, we are looking for a development and test engineer for permanent employment as a full-time employee. Through your successful test measurements and developments you can directly contribute to the success of the entire neaspec team. The position is open-ended and can be filled immediately.
Development and Test Engineer
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation, commissioning and acceptance of our customized systems in Haar
- Installation and training with our international customers on site
- Coordination and handling of customer projects from the conception after receipt of the PO and ordering of components to the installation of the system
- Technical support and preparation of service and customer documentation
- Test conception and testing of prototypes with error analysis and elimination
- Technical support both remotely via TeamViewer and on-site at the customer's site
- Cooperation with hardware and software development for the implementation of innovative solutions for our customers and for the continuous further development of our near-field microscopy systems.
- Independent execution and evaluation of customer test measurements
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed technical studies (TH/FH/BA) in physics, physical engineering, optics, material sciences, mechatronics or comparable course of studies
- Very good knowledge of scanning probe microscopes (e.g. AFM)
- Basic knowledge and experience in handling industrial optics and lasers
- Highly motivated, independent and goal-oriented way of working with a high ability to work in a team
- Very good written and spoken English skills for communication with international partners
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 20-30%)
- Enjoy working in an international environment
- Communication skills and team orientation
What We Offer
- An exciting and challenging task in an innovative international high-tech environment
- Distances are short and information is quickly available
- A highly motivated and collegial team with flat hierarchies and a friendly working atmosphere
Do you enjoy contributing your strengths and commitment to a dynamically growing company?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0