Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Development and Test Engineer for laser analytics instruments, you will work up close on our multi-patented laser microscopes and contribute directly to the company's success through your successful test measurements and developments.
Development and Test Engineer for laser analytics instruments
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation and commissioning of our customized products in our laboratory and at our international customers' sites
- Testing of the systems as well as systematic error analysis and elimination
- Technical customer support via e-mail and telephone
- Training of customers and service partners worldwide
- Preparation of service and customer documentation
- Development and implementation of innovative solutions for customer-specific requests including design, manufacturing support and testing
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Completed technical studies in the field of physics, physical engineering, mechatronics or comparable studies
- Experience in scanning probe microscopy (e.g. AFM)
- First experience in handling industrial optics and lasers
- Ideally knowledge in Python, CAD and/or Labview
- Highly motivated, independent and goal-oriented way of working with a strong ability to work in a team
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills for the communication with international partners
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 20-30%)
What We Offer
- A permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance and a performance-based bonus
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies in an international team as well as a comprehensive range of health and sports activities (e.g. in-house fitness studio, health days, free fruit)
- An open corporate culture and short decision-making paths in a professional, international and dynamic environment
Do you enjoy contributing your strengths and commitment to a technologically demanding, innovative and international high-tech environment?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0