Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Would you like to work on the further development of innovative and high-precision positioning solutions for use in extreme conditions (high vacuum and low temperature)? Would you like to become part of a technologically demanding, innovative and international high-tech company? We are currently looking for a Development Engineer to support our R&D department at our NanoFactory in Haar.
Development Engineer Actuators & Sensors
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Execution of product development along a defined product development process from the idea to the series
production while ensuring efficiency and quality
- Generating solution concepts for new and further development of individual as well as combined positioning
and sensor solutions for fine positioning under partly extreme conditions (high vacuum and low temperature)
- Close cooperation with the other development teams from mechanics, electronics and software
- Testing and characterization of prototypes in the laboratory environment
- Exact evaluation and documentation of the results, definition of specifications and transfer to production
Your Skills and Qualifications
- A completed master’s degree in mechatronics, physical engineering, physics, mechanical engineering or similar
- The ability to use your expertise at the interface between mechanics, electronics and software to develop an
understanding of complex systems and derive improvements
- Ideally first experience in the development of high-precision (piezoelectric) actuators and sensors, pleasure in
developing new products
- A sound understanding of physics and desirable first points of contacts with high vacuum and low
- Ability to program smaller simulations, test routines and automated data processing in e.g. Python
- Good knowledge of English and German, as well as an analytical and conceptual approach to complex
What We Do Offer
- Permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, as well as numerous team events
- Flexible working hours, a subsidized cafeteria, a diverse health and sports programme (e.g. in-house fitness studio, bike leasing, health days)
- A challenging field of responsibility, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and a very good working atmosphere at our site in Haar near Munich, directly located at the S-Bahn station
Do you enjoy working in a team but also independently and you enjoy developing new technologies?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0