Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Development Engineer FPGA and Embedded Systems you will be responsible for the further development of our existing product portfolio in the area of firmware (FPGA and Linux applications). You will actively shape the company-wide system and architecture strategy and contribute significantly to our success. You will work with an international team of physicists, engineers and application experts on latest high-tech products and solutions in a fascinating and remarkable customer market.
Development Engineer FPGA and Embedded Systems
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Continuous further development of our existing product portfolio and contribution of new concepts, ideas and technologies
- Design, conception and implementation of new functions for our products
- Co-design of a uniform architecture and system strategy for our products
Your Skills and Qualifications
- You have successfully completed your studies in electrical engineering and information technology or a comparable course of studies
- Relevant experience in developing digital signal processing with VHDL on FPGAs (ideally Xilinx Zynq SoCs) and good handling of modern scripting languages (e.g. Python, LUA)
- Good knowledge of embedded Linux (kernel, driver, device tree, boot process and build systems like Yocto) and competent handling of communication interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, USB, etc.)
- Confident handling of versioning tools such as Git as well as experience with continuous integration and automated testing
- Team and communication skills in German and English, pro-active and future-oriented thinking as well as excellent analytical skills
What We Do Offer
- A permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance and a performance-based bonus as well as numerous team events
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies in an international team as well as a comprehensive range of health and sports activities (e.g. in-house fitness studio, health days, free fruit)
- A very good working atmosphere at our site in Haar near Munich (a one minute walk from the S-Bahn station Haar)
- A technologically challenging, innovative and international high-tech environment
Would you like to use all your project experience to develop and implement new ideas and concepts?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0