Explore. Discover. Innovate.
"Enabling technology for cutting-edge cryogenic research". As Development Engineer Cryogenics, you will contribute to this by working on the development of technologically sophisticated cryogenic systems, which are used in a wide range of research institutes worldwide. You can expect a broad and challenging field of activity as well as a lot of freedom to contribute and implement your own experiences, ideas and new technologies.
Development Engineer R&D Cryogenic Instruments
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Continuous development of our existing product portfolio in the field of cryogenic instruments (scanning probe
microscopy, cryostats, optics at low temperatures)
- Design, Development, Planning and Implementation of basic projects in the field of novel measuring inserts to
strengthen the attoINSTRUMENTS product family, especially for the temperature range below 1K
- Close cooperation with various departments, including Production, Product Management and Sales
Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed studies (master or PhD) in the field of Physics or a comparable course of studies with
solid expertise in measurement and cooling technology at low temperatures as well as experience in the
research environment would be an advantage
- Ideally several years as a research assistant at a university or non-university research institution
- Relevant experience in the field of scanning probe microscopy, cryostat construction, measuring methods,
optics at low temperatures or similar, ideally up to milli-Kelvin temperatures
- Good knowledge of Python and/or LabView programming desirable, mainly for the integration of hardware for
the successful execution of qualifying measurements in prototyping and for advanced data analysis
- An independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working, very good analytical skills and experience in
project management complete your profile
- Pleasure in dealing and working with colleagues in our international team
What We Offer
- A challenging field of responsibility, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and a very
good working atmosphere at our site in Haar near Munich
- Permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance, a performance-based
bonus, as well as numerous team events
- Flexible working hours, a subsidized cafeteria, a diverse health and sports programme (e.g. in-house fitness
studio, free fruit, bike leasing, health days)
You would like to use your experiences and knowledge for attocube's upcoming development projects?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0