Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Do you want to contribute to the development of an interferometric measurement sensor which outperforms conventional sensors in terms of their precision, speed and industrial sustainability? We are looking for a Development Engineer in the field of Sensorics to support our R&D department starting from January 2020.
Development Engineer Sensorics
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Conception and development of innovative interferometric sensor components and (sub-) systems under consideration of quality, cost and deadlines
- Creation of customized solution concepts, both for individual positioning and sensor solutions, as well as for highly integrated systems - including the development of specification sheets
- Use of appropriate project management tools and processes to ensure the quality and efficiency of the development process
- Performance of qualifying measurements, including exact documentation, archiving and data evaluation
- Support of our production, customer support, application development and product management departments
Skills and Qualifications
- A completed master’s degree in Physics, Physical Engineering, Photonics, Mechatronics or similar
- Fundamental knowledge in Optics, Fiber Optics, Laser Technology and/or Interferometry
- Very good knowledge in Analogue Electronics and Data Processing (frequency analysis of signals, signal filtering) and experience in using data analysis programs (e.g. MATLAB, Python)
- Knowledge in programming test routines (e.g. LabVIEW, C) is desirable
- Very good German and English language skills as well as an analytical and conceptual approach to complex problems
What We Offer
- Permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, as well as numerous team events
- Flexible working hours, a subsidised cafeteria, a diverse health and sports programme (e.g. in-house fitness studio, free fruit, health days)
- An open-minded working atmosphere in an international, innovative team at our site in Haar near Munich, directly located at the S-Bahn station Haar
Do you have a high interest in innovative technologies and are you enthusiastic about developing new products?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0