Explore. Discover. Innovate.
We are looking for a talented electrical engineer to support the development of electronics and FPGA Real-Time Systems for permanent employment. The position is open for an indefinite period of time and can be filled immediately. As Engineer FPGA & Hardware Design you will be responsible for the implementation of latency-critical real-time algorithms on FPGAs. In addition, you will work together with the Applications Development department to develop the specifications for the controller hardware in our near-field microscopes. The implementation is done with the support of internal and external partners.
Engineer FPGA & Hardware-Design
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Requirements engineering for controller hardware and FPGA functions
- Definition, concept development and selection of required technologies as well as the selection and interconnection of electronic components such as FPGAs, data bus systems, etc.
- Development, implementation and verification of FPGA algorithms
- Coordination of the interface between FPGA algorithms and the CPU-based embedded software in C++
- Development and testing of schematics and PCB layouts (Altium)
- Support of external development partners in the area of PCB layout and production
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Profound know-how in the development of FPGA based real-time systems
- Profound know-how in analog and digital circuit technology
- Profound know-how in PCB design
- Experienced knowledge in C/C++, C# or other OOP is an advantage
- Experience in the use of analog measurement technology such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.
- Experience with low noise analog electronics is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for the implementation of technologically sophisticated products
- High degree of independent and careful working
- Very good knowledge of English
- Distinct ability to cooperate and work in a team as well as flexibility
What We Offer
- An exciting and challenging task in an innovative international high-tech environment
- Distances are short and information is quickly available
- A highly motivated and collegial team with flat hierarchies and a friendly working atmosphere
Do you enjoy contributing your strengths and commitment to a dynamically growing company?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0