Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Engineer PCB Design and FPGA you are responsible for the specification and implementation of controller hardware in our near-field microscopes in cooperation with the Applications Development department. Furthermore, you implement latency-critical real-time algorithms on FPGAs
Engineer PCB Design and FPGA
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Development and testing of schematics and PCB layouts (Altium)
- Requirements-Engineering for controller hardware and FPGA functions
- Definition, conceptual design and selection of required technologies as well as the selection and interconnection of electronic components such as FPGAs, data bus systems, etc.
- Development, implementation and verification of FPGA algorithms
- Tuning of the interface between FPGA algorithms and the CPU-based embedded software in C++
- Support of external development partners in the area of layout and production of PCBs
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Relevant experience in analog and digital circuit technology
- Profound knowledge in the development of FPGA based real-time systems and in PCB design
- Experienced in using analog measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.
- Experience in C/C++, C# or other OOP desirable
- Enthusiasm for the feasibility of technologically demanding products
- Well structured and independent way of working
- Team spirit, communication skills in German and English and a high degree of flexibility
What We Do Offer
- A permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance and a performance-based bonus
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies in an international team as well as a comprehensive range of health and sports activities (e.g. in-house fitness studio, health days, free fruit)
- An open corporate culture and short decision-making paths in a professional, international and dynamic environment
Do you enjoy contributing your strengths and commitment to a technologically demanding, innovative and international high-tech environment?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0