Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Head of Production it is your responsibility to reduce throughput times and optimize internal and external production capacity, as well as introduce and adapt our production processes to the requirements of the market. We serve both leading research laboratories of international universities and customers in the industry segment. As „pioneers of precision“ we develop and produce unique and innovative projects. At the same time we are constantly expanding our components business.
Head of Production
Your Responsibilites and Duties
- A diverse and challenging area of responsibility with high degree of autonomy in a technologically advanced, innovative and international high-tech environment
- Leadership of our production including the following departments: manufacturing, industrial engineering, SCM, project management and purchasing
- Planning and controlling of all manufacturing processes including material procurement
- Continous analysis and optimization of the existing processes and procedures in terms of security, quality, efficiency, costs and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring machine availability as well as on-time delivery of the products with high quality
Skills and Qualifications
Enthusiasm and enjoying working with different personalities
Empathy as well as ability to motivate others
Profound understanding of processes and tools of small series as well as experience in the application of „lean manufacturing“ methods
Experience in shop floor management, reporting and common key performance indicators
Completion of a university degree (mechanical engineering, production technology, industrial engineering or similar) or comparable education
Relevant professional experience in a manufacturing company with a leadership role
What We Do Offer
A company in which new ideas, curiosity and open feedback are always appreciated
A permanent position with attractive social benefits such as a pension allowance for you and your family, a performance-based bonus and numerous additional team events
The opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas as well as further development opportunities
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0