Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Would you like to make a lasting contribution to our company's success with your passion for numbers? As a Junior Controller, you will act as a cross-departmental sparring partner in all matters relating to controlling. You will be able to use your excellent knowledge of Office programs, in particular Excel. A good command of English will help you communicate within our international team.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of target/actual comparisons and variance analysis as well as preparation of relevant key operating figures in close cooperation with the departments
- Generating of weekly reports for executives and the company's board of directors
- Performing monthly inventory valuation and assisting in organizing and evaluating our annual physical inventory
- Supporting tasks within the framework of monthly closings and the annual financial statement
- Maintenance and further development of internal and external reporting as well as optimization of the associated processes
- Participation in annual planning and forecasting as well as technical support of the managers responsible for the budget
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed studies in business administration or a comparable course of study with initial
- Confident use of Microsoft Office tools, especially strong affinity for Excel
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems and good understanding of database queries
- Initial experience with financial accounting programs desirable
- Profound knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills and an exceptionally structured and conscientious approach to work
What We Offer
- Permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, as well as numerous team events
- Flexible working hours, a subsidized cafeteria, a diverse health and sports programme (e.g. in-house
fitness studio, bike leasing, health days)
- A challenging field of responsibility, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and a very good working atmosphere at our site in Haar near Munich, directly located at the S-Bahn station
Excel makes your heart beat faster and you are characterized by your extraordinary team spirit?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0