Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Assembling highly specialized technical products sounds like an exciting challenge for you? In addition, you have a technical education and have already gained experience in the assembly of precise small devices? We are seeking support for our production at our office in Haar near Munich. Precision is a matter of concern to us - that's why you'll fit in particularly well with us if you are characterized by high quality standards.
Manufacturing Employee Microscope Systems
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Independent precision assembly of optomechanical and -electronic assemblies
- Electrical and optical function testing with appropriate test equipment
- Repair and upgrade of our products
- Support in the documentation of work processes in the form of work instructions
- Collaboration with the Development and Manufacturing Engineering department to optimize our systems
- Soldering of circuit boards, cables and connectors
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Very good technical education in the field of precision engineering, mechatronics, watchmaking or similar
- Strong fine motor skills and a high degree of precision and sense of cleanliness; professional experience in and enjoyment of the assembly of optomechanical systems desirable but not mandatory
- Confident use of Windows, MS Office programs, etc.; knowledge in using of ERP systems and CAD (STEPS, Solidworks) desirable
- Very good German as well as English skills for the coordination and communication with other departments
- Quality-conscious, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Quick comprehension, willingness to learn, creativity and ability to work in a team
What We Offer
- A diversified field of tasks and a very good working atmosphere at our site in Haar near Munich (a one minute walk from the S-Bahn station Haar)
- A permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance and a performance-based bonus as well as numerous team events
- An open company culture and short decision-making paths in a professional, international and dynamic team
Do you want to contribute your sensitivity to the production of our high-tech products?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0