Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Would you like to be part of the development of our extraordinary high-end products, which can be used in the range of low temperature (-273°C) and high vacuum and which exceed previously available technologies of this kind in precision? Do you like to work on customer-specific development projects? We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer within our R&D department.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of design solutions for standard and customer-specific products from our exciting product portfolio
- Creation of CAD models and technical drawings including CAD documentation of new and existing products
- Standardization and cost optimization of machined components with respect to manufacturability and producibility
- Exploring new manufacturing processes and finding solutions to improve the design and use of machined components
- Close cooperation with other developers and the departments involved in our Product Development Process (e.g. Production, Purchasing)
Your Skills and Qualifications
- A successfully completed training at a technical school, e.g. mechanical engineering technician, alternatively training as industrial mechanic with experience in design or FH bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Practical experience in precision engineering, e.g. with manufacturing processes and measuring equipment (milling, turning, grinding, etc.)
- Good CAD skills - for example with SolidWorks, Solid Edge or Catia
- Good German and English language skills and proficient use of MS Office
- Strong problem-solving skills and a team-oriented approach to work
What We Offer
- A permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, as well as numerous team events
- Flexible working hours, a subsidised cafeteria, a diverse health and sports programme (e.g. in-house fitness studio, free fruit, JobRad)
- An open-minded working atmosphere in an international, innovative team at our new site in Haar near Munich, directly located at the S-Bahn station Haar
Do you enjoy working on challenging tasks and strive to find the best working solutions?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0