Explore. Discover. Innovate.
The mission of attocube´s microscopy and cryogenics department to create scientific impact has kept attocube at the frontier of cutting edge research instrumentation. As one of our Microscope & Cryogenic Test Engineers you will conduct system tests of complex cryogenic microscope systems and the installation of microscope systems in the customers’ labs.
Microscope & Cryogenic Test Engineer
Your Responsibilities and Duties
The wide range of instruments include low temperature confocal and atomic force microscopes as well as cryo-magnet systems and combinations and variations thereof.
- Conduction and documentation of system tests of attocube’s cryogenic instruments
- Worldwide installation of our systems in the customers´laboratories – as soon as international travel is possible again
- Customer support including test measurements on customers’ samples
- Collaboration in the continuous development of our systems and processes
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in physics, materials science, optics, mechanical/electrical engineering, mechatronics, microsystems or similar
- Very good written and spoken English communication skills, German will be highly desired
- Interest in instrumentation/measuring technologies in an engineering environment
- Ability to diagnose complex system failures and propose effective solutions
- Team-player, committed, flexible, open-minded personality and motivated by continuous learning and self-improvement
What We Offer
- A technologically demanding and innovative high-tech environment
- Challenging field of responsibility, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and a very good working atmosphere at our site in Haar near Munich
- An unlimited permanent position with attractive social benefits as well as comprehensive health-promoting measures (e.g. private additional insurance, an inhouse-gym, subsidized lunch at our site)
Are you interested in innovative technologies and creative in finding solutions to (almost) every problem?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0