Explore. Discover. Innovate.
The mission of attocube´s microscopy and cryogenics department to create scientific impact has kept attocube at the frontier of cutting edge research instrumentation. As one of our Microscope/Cryogenic Test Engineers you will conduct system tests of complex cryogenic microscope systems and the installation of microscope systems in the customers’ labs.
Microscope/Cryogenic Test Engineer
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduction and documentation of system tests of attocube’s cryogenic instruments
- Range of instruments include low temperature confocal and atomic force microscopes as well as cryo-magnet systems and combinations and variations thereof
- Worldwide installation of our systems in the customers’ labs
- Customer support including test measurements on customers’ samples
- Collaboration in product and process improvements
Your Skills and Qualifications
- University degree or Engineering diploma in physics, material science, optics, mechanical/electrical engineering, mechatronics, microsystems or similar
- English is mandatory, German will be highly desired
- Interest in instrumentation/measuring technologies in an engineering environment
- Ability to diagnose complex system failures and propose effective solutions
- Team-player, committed, flexible, open-minded personality and motivated by continuous learning and selfimprovement
What We Offer
- A technologically demanding and innovative high-tech environment
- A permanent position with attractive social benefits such as a pension allowance and a performance-based bonus, an in-house gym as well as numerous team events
- Challenging tasks, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and a very good working atmosphere at our new location in Haar near Munich
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies in a quickly growing, professional team
Are you interested in innovative technologies and creative in finding solutions to every problem?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0