Explore. Discover. Innovate.
To strengthen our efforts towards a NV-centre based magnetometer at low temperatures, we are looking for a new team member. Your activities will cover all areas of magnetometry, covering aspects from software to hardware and from electronics to optics.
NV magnetometry specialist
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Design of an automated opto-mechanical system for confocal and wide field microscopy
- Dealing with high frequency technology in the one- to two-digit GHz range
- Measurement and control of AFM
- Validation of prototypes for product suitability
- Cooperation with our Marketing and Product Management departments
- Control and evaluation of data using Python
- Contact to customers and trade-fair visits
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed Master's degree in physics, physical technology, optics, mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience in building confocal microscopes and using diode lasers
- Professional experience in numerical simulation of mechanics, optics (wave or beam simulation), microwave circuits and mechanical design
- Very good programming skills in Python
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team-oriented thinking and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and joy in working with different characters
What We Offer
- A permanent position with flexible working hours, additional social benefits and health and sports offers (e.g. in-house gym, JobRad, health days)
- Freedom of choice to put your own ideas into practice and a very good, collegial working atmosphere in our new building in Haar near Munich, directly at the S-Bahn station
You would like working in a team but also independently and on your own responsibility? Are you enthusiastic about magnetometry and are you looking for a challenging, future-oriented field of activity?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0