Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Assembling highly specialized technical products that are used, among other places, in the laboratories of Nobel Prize winners, sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Especially since you already had the opportunity to gain experience in the assembly of precision small devices? We are looking for new colleagues for our production team at our location in Haar near Munich. Precision is our passion – if you are just as passionate about it, you will fit right in with us.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Assembly of our positioning systems as well as sensor products
- Assembly and adjustment of electronic and optical components with high precision and cleanliness requirements according to work instructions
- Functional testing including evaluation and documentation of the test results, quality control of the manufactured products on the basis of defined criteria
- Identification and reporting of problems during the production process
- Reading technical documentation
- Packaging of sensitive components for in-house transport
- Contributing to improvements in the manufacturing process
Your Skills and Qualifications
- A successfully completed technical education (e.g. industrial mechanic, precision mechanic, watchmaker) or a comparable education where manual dexterity is required
- First work experience in the field of industrial production - working according to work instructions and order entry is not unknown to you
- Good knowledge of production techniques such as soldering, bonding and assembling
- A very quality-conscious and precise way of working
- Good knowledge of German and computer skills
What We Offer
- A permanent position with attractive social benefits such as a pension allowance, a target-oriented bonus as well as numerous employee events
- Confidential working hours, a subsidized canteen and a varied health and sports program (in-house gym, free fruit, health days, JobRad)
- A pleasant work environment in our modern company building in Haar near Munich, directly located at the S-Bahn station Haar
- A company where new ideas, curiosity and open feedback are always welcome
Do you want to become a „pioneer of precision“ and contribute to the production of our high-tech products?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0