Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Are you a professional watchmaker, dental technician, precision mechanic or do you have a similar education? Or have you already gained experience in the assembly of precise small devices? We are looking for a production employee at our new site in Haar who will support us with the assembly of nano-technological products
Precision mechanic, dental technician, watchmaker, optician or similar
Your Responsibilites and Duties
- The assembly of nano-technological high-end products
- Justage of electronic and electromechanical components
- Functional testing and quality control of the manufactured products
- Analysis and documentation of test results
- Installation of production facilities for our systems and products
Skills and Qualifications
- A completed training as precision engineer, dental technician, watchmaker, optician or a similar education where small components are in focus
- First experience in the assembly of small parts is desirable
- Fine motor skills and a high amount of precision
- Good PC-skills
- A quality-conscious and reliable way of working as well as a high willingness to learn
What We Do Offer
- A permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as a pension allowance and a performancebased bonus as well as numerous team events
- A diversified and challenging field of responsibility, the opportunity to bring in your own ideas as well as an excellent work atmosphere at our new site in Haar, close to Munich
- Development opportunities within a technologically challenging, international and high-tech environment
Do you enjoy working with small parts and would you like to bring your fine motor skills to an innovative company?
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0