Explore. Discover. Innovate.
The mission of attocube´s microscopy and cryogenics department to create scientific impact has kept attocube at the frontier of cutting edge research instrumentation. We are searching for a dynamic and motivated Project Leader to run high-tech customer projects in the field of scientific instrumentation systems for nanotechnology applications. Your customers are high profile users in public or private R&D institutions, as well as high-tech industries spread all over the world.
Project Leader Microscope Systems
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Project leader for customer projects in attocube systems’ microscopy/cryogenics department: Supervision and implementation of projects from the early stage (system layout and documentation, control of procurement and production) untill the testing period, delivery and final installation in customers’ labs
- Range of projects is scanning probe microscopy and cryogenic instrumentation; often combinations and customizations thereof
- Participation in the improvement of our microscopy and cryogenic products
- Customer support including test measurements on customers’ appliances
Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a university degree or engineering diploma (in physics, material science, optics, mechanical/electrical engineering, mechatronics or microsystems or similar)
- Expert experience working with scanning probe microscopes and/or cryogenics; experience or strong interest in project management desirable
- Strong communication skills - English is mandatory, German will be highly desired
- Pioneering spirit capable of coming up with technically excellent, yet efficient solutions
- Team-player, motivated, committed, flexible, open-minded personality
What We Offer
- A technologically demanding and innovative high-tech environment
- Challenging field of responsibility, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and a very good working atmosphere at our site in Haar near Munich
- Permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, an in-house gym, and numerous additional team events
Are you interested in innovative technologies and creative in putting your ideas into reality?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0