Explore. Discover. Innovate.
The mission of attocube´s microscopy and cryogenics department to create scientific impact has kept attocube at the frontier of cutting edge research instrumentation. We are searching for a dynamic and motivated Project Leader to run high-tech customer projects in the field of scientific instrumentation systems for nanotechnology applications. Your customers are high profile users in public or private R&D institutions, as well as high-tech industries spread all over the world.
Project Leader Microscope Systems
Your Responsibilities and Duties
Supervision, implementation and documentation of customer projects in attocube systems‘ microscopy/cryogenics department:
- From the early stage: system layout and documentation, control of procurement and production
- Until the testing period including specification of acceptance criteria
- Delivery and final installation in customers’ labs in terms of financial and timeline aspects
- Customer communication and support during the entire process
Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a university degree or engineering diploma (in physics, material science, optics, mechanical/electrical engineering, mechatronics or microsystems or similar)
- Expert experience working with scanning probe microscopes and/or cryogenics; experience or strong interest in project management desirable
- Strong communication skills - English is mandatory, German will be highly desired
- Pioneering spirit capable of coming up with technically excellent, yet efficient solutions
- Team-player, motivated, committed, flexible and open-minded personality
What We Offer
- A technologically demanding and innovative high-tech environment
- Challenging field of responsibility, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and a very good working atmosphere at our site in Haar near Munich
- An unlimited permanent position with attractive social benefits as well as comprehensive health-promoting measures (e.g. private additional insurance, an inhouse-gym, subsidized lunch at our site)
You would like to participate in the improvement of our microscopy and cryogenic products and are creative in putting your ideas into reality?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0