Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As (Junior) Sales Engineer Motion & Sensing you will be the first contact for our clients' and new customers' inquiries for our product line Motion & Sensing. After an intensive training period, you will be responsible for consulting on our piezo-electric positioning solutions and interferometric measurement techniques, developing individual solutions and accompanying our customers in the sales process up to the conclusion of the contract.
(Junior) Sales Engineer Motion & Sensing
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- First point of contact for our customers and establishment of strong relationships with our key customers and selected distributors including travel activities (15-25%) with focus on our product line Motion & Sensing
- Maintenance and development of customer contacts and relations, coordination of customer enquiries as well as contract negotiations and quote preparation
- Market analysis and forecasting, evaluation of customer requirements and needs, development of new business areas
- Close collaboration with surrounding departments such as Development and Product Management as well as support of our marketing activities by participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in economics, industrial engineering and management, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics with economic knowledge/focus of study as well as initial industrial experience through internships or dissertations
- Initial work experience in sales or other departments with customer contact desirable, but not absolutely necessary
- Business-fluent English, good knowledge of German and possession of a driving licence
- Results and goal-oriented working style, able to set priorities and organise yourself
What We Offer
- A technologically demanding and innovative high-tech environment
- A permanent position with attractive social benefits such as a pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, an in-house gym, and numerous additional team events
- Challenging tasks, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas, and a very good working atmosphere at our new location in Haar near Munich
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies in a quickly growing, professional team
Are you enthusiastic about innovative technologies and would describe yourself as particularly communicative plus enjoy working in a motivated team?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0