Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Sales Engineer Research Cryogenic Instruments you will be the first contact for our clients' and new customers' inquiries from worldwide Research Institutes. You will identify our clients' needs and advise them in technological questions concerning our piezo-electrically based positioning solutions and interferometric measurement techniques.
Sales Engineer Research Cryogenic Instruments
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- First point of contact for our university based customers with focus on our product line Cryogenic Instruments
- Maintenance and development of customer contacts and relations, coordination of customer enquiries as well as contract negotiations and quote preparation
- Analysis and evaluation of customer requirements and needs; market analysis and lead-tracking, market forecasting, development of new business areas and market opportunities
- Close collaboration with surrounding departments such as Development and Product Management
- Support attocube’s marketing activities by participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a university degree (Master or PhD) in physics, optics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or similar
- Well established knowledge in one of the following topics: low temperature physics, optics, mechatronics, scanning probe microscopes
- Initial professional experience in sales or development desirable, but not absolutely necessary
- Very good communication skills (written and oral) in German and English
- You work result- and goal-oriented, are able to set priorities, organize yourself, and implement creative ideas
- Interest in international travel (travel activity between 15-25%)
What We Offer
- A technologically demanding and innovative high-tech environment
- A permanent position with attractive social benefits such as a pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, an in-house gym, and numerous additional team events
- Challenging tasks, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas, and a very good working atmosphere at our new location in Haar near Munich
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies in a quickly growing, professional team
Are you interested in innovative technologies, challenging tasks, and enjoy working in a team?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0