Explore. Discover. Innovate.
"Enabling technology for cutting-edge cryogenic research". As Scanning Probe Expert in our R&D Cryogenic Instruments department, you will contribute to this by working on the development of technologically sophisticated cryogenic systems, which are used in a wide range of research institutes worldwide. You can expect a broad and challenging field of activity as well as a lot of freedom to contribute and implement your own experiences, ideas and new technologies.
Scanning Probe Expert for ultra low temperatures
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Continuous development of our existing product portfolio in the field of cryogenic instruments (scanning probe microscopy, optics at low temperatures, including integration in milli-Kelvin systems)
- Design, development, planning and implementation of projects in the field of novel measuring inserts to strengthen the attoINSTRUMENTS product family, especially for the temperature range below 1-Kelvin
- Integration of hardware for successful execution of qualifying measurements in prototyping as well as for advanced data analysis and writing of measurement routines
- Close cooperation with various departments, including electronics and software, production, and interfaces with product management and sales
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed studies (master or PhD) in the field of Physics or a comparable course of studies with solid expertise in measurement and cooling technology at temperatures below 1-Kelvin
- Ideally several years as a research assistant at a university or non-university research institution
- Relevant experience in the field of scanning probe microscopy, measuring methods, optics at ultra-low temperatures
- Hands on experience with programming in Python and/or LabView
- An independent and solution-oriented way of working, very good analytical skills and experience in project management
- Pleasure in dealing and working with colleagues in our international team
What We Offer
- A challenging field of responsibility, the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and a very good working atmosphere at our site in Haar near Munich
- Permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, as well as numerous team events
- Flexible working hours, a subsidized cafeteria, a diverse health and sports programme (e.g. in-house gym, free fruit, bike leasing)
You would like to use your experiences and knowledge for attocube's upcoming development projects?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0