Explore. Discover. Innovate.
To support the software engineering team of our near field microscopes we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer C# .NET for a full-time position. The position is open for an indefinite period of time and can be filled immediately.
Software Engineer C# .NET
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of modern standardized and customer-specific user interfaces on Windows 10 with WPF
- Control of hardware components, e.g. piezo scanner, laser, spectrometer, etc. via different interfaces such as Ethernet, USB, etc.
- Implementation of mathematical algorithms & data structures for new measurement modes of our microscopy platform
- Active participation in software and design
- Further development of our SDK
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience with agile software development processes
- Experience in software development on .NET platform
- Very good knowledge of C# 7, .NET 4.7 and WPF
- Confident use of Visual Studio 2017
- Basic knowledge databases and SQL
- Familiar with software configuration management and issue tracking
- Familiar with Client Server Programming
- Knowledge of Linux, Machine Learning and Unity is advantageous
- Experience with project management software or ticket systems
- Good German and English language skills are required
- Distinctive organizational skills and good communication skills within the team
- Attention to detail and very high quality awareness
- High degree of independent and careful working
What We Offer
- An exciting and challenging task in an innovative international high-tech environment with flexible working hours, a subsidized canteen, numerous team events and a varied health and sports program (in-house gym, free fruit, health days, etc.)
- Distances are short and information is quickly available
- A highly motivated and collegial team with flat hierarchies and a friendly working atmosphere
Do you enjoy contributing your strengths and commitment to a dynamically growing company?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0