Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Specialist Order Processing you will support our sales department in the entire order processing for our nano-technological high-end products to customers from research and industry. You are the contact person for everyone - our customers, distributors and suppliers as well as export and import departments. You will be a significantly part to the successful sale of our products.
Specialist Order Processing
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Independent order processing and support for specific countries or country groups
- (Pro) Active customer communication and support
- Complete order processing in compliance with the required standards
- Shipping handling and invoicing, including preparing necessary documentation
- Preparation of returns and complaints
Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training (e.g. freight forwarding specialist; industrial clerk) or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in order entry, shipping and invoicing as well as knowledge of export processing and document preparation are advantageous but not essential
- Good ERP knowledge and confident mastery of MS Office
- Good written and spoken German and English language skills, other languages desirable
What We Offer
- A permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as a pension allowance and a performance based bonus as well as numerous team events
- A pleasant working environment at our new location in Haar near Munich, located next to S-Bahn station Haar
- A new and modern office equipment plus various health-promoting arrangements such as an in-house gym, complimentary fruits and a subsidized, varied canteen
Are you interested in innovative technologies, challenging tasks, and enjoy working in a team?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0