Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Team Leader of our Back Office Sales team, you will ensure our work is in line with our corporate value "dedication to each customer", through direct contact with our customers from worldwide research institutions and industry and close cooperation with our sales engineers. You will lead our current three-member sales back-office team, be responsible for smooth order processing and the handling of import and export orders, thus making a significant contribution to the successful sale of our nanotechnology high-tech products.
Team Lead Back Office Sales
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead of our three-person internal sales team, coordinating tasks within the team, promotion and development of employees according to their individual abilities etc.
- Responsible for the correct processing up to the post-processing of orders for invoicing and the handling of import and export orders
- Creation of statistics and analyses in our ERP system
- Support in preparing orders with regard to the technical correctness of the information
- Expansion of the topics in-house sales and tender management
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed university degree in business administration or other background with relevant work experience
- Experience as team leader e.g. in the area of B2B sales, sales experience in general desirable
- Experience with ERP systems and MS Office as well as fluent German and English language skills
- A process-oriented and structured way of working as well as analytical thinking combined with well-developed conceptual skills
- High level of customer orientation and service mentality, proactive customer communication and a pronounced service mentality
What We Offer
- A permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as a pension allowance and a performance based bonus as well as numerous team events
- A pleasant working environment at our new location in Haar near Munich, located next to S-Bahn station Haar
- A new and modern office equipment plus various health-promoting arrangements such as an in-house gym, complimentary fruits and a subsidized, varied canteen
You are empathetic, enjoy managing and developing employees and are motivated to drive our sales back-office team forward through process optimization and documentation?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0