Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Team Lead R&D Software & Electronics you will manage and lead our Software & Electronics team existing of 7 team members in total. Together with your team you will drive the development of our embedded devices and help shaping our development roadmap. You will work in an international team of physicists, engineers and application specialists on state-of-the-art high-tech products and solutions in a customer market that is as exciting as it is exceptional.
Team Lead R&D Software & Electronics
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Conception, development and industrialization of electronic and software products of attocube systems AG - from the new generation of the IDS interferometer to customer-specific piezo drive controls
- Leading our Software & Electronics team, coordination of tasks and projects (with the help of the central project management) along with professional support, promotion and development of the team members
- Opportunity to help shape the development roadmap, as well as having significant influence in visioning new products, features and customer interfaces
- Collaboration and close consultation with product management and the application development team regarding market requirements, feasibility of products and features including presentation of their implementation time horizons
- Inter-team, inter-departmental and inter-business unit collaboration, plus control and prioritization of the resulting development activities of the team and corresponding capacity planning
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering and information technology or a comparable degree program
- Experience in leading a team of several people paired with a certain degree of empathy and motivational ability
- Several years of professional experience in the field of hardware and system design and development
- Relevant experience in the development of embedded systems and Linux
- Profound knowledge in project management and fluent communication in German as well as English language
What We Do Offer
- A technologically demanding and innovative high-tech environment
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and a very motivated, well-coordinated and harmonious team
- A permanent position, flexible working hours and an extensive health and sports program (e.g. in-house gym, JobRad)
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic/software solutions for exceptional high-tech products? A positive mindset and the desire to take on responsibility for a motivated team makes you the perfect candidate for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0