Explore. Discover. Innovate.
As Technical Support Engineer you will make an important contribution to our customer promise of enabling technological and scientific progress. You will support and advise our international customers from science and industry on technical problems with our high-end nanotechnology products. After an intensive training period you will be responsible for the support of our piezo-electrically based positioning solutions.
Technical Support Engineer
Your Responsibilites and Duties
- First contact and professional consultant for customers from the high-tech industry sector for support cases of our piezo-electrically based positioning systems
- System analysis together with the customer to identify faults or optimization potentials in mostly customer-specific test and measurement setups
- Identification of the cause of the problem in cooperation with our production department
- Analysis of the repair data and its communication to relevant departments up to the improvement of quality and product requirements
- Capturing, evaluating and presenting customer satisfaction in support cases
Skills and Qualifications
Completed technical studies (mechanical engineering, physics or similar) or technical training with several years of professional experience
Professional experience in technical customer support would be of advantage
Analytical problem-solving skills and enjoying figuring out complex, technical problems
Strong customer orientation and communication skills as well as a solution-oriented and independent working method
Fluent in German and English
What We Do Offer
Permanent employment with attractive social benefits such as pension allowance, a performance-based bonus, as well as numerous team events
Flexible working hours, a subsidized cafeteria, a diverse health and sports programme (e.g. in-house fitness studio, free fruit, health days)
An open-minded working atmosphere in an international, innovative team at our site in Haar near Munich, directly located at the S-Bahn station Haar
You would like to apply your troubleshooting skills in an innovative working environment and are open to a varied and challenging field of activity?
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0