Explore. Discover. Innovate.
You have always enjoyed working with technical devices and know how to find a solution for (almost) every IT problem? We are looking for a working student to support our IT department in assisting our employees with a wide variety of technical issues at our headquarter in Haar (directly at the S-Bahn station).
Working Student IT - Helpdesk & Support
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing internal IT support including problem solving/trouble shooting for all our employees by applying and maintaining our ticket-system
- First-Level-Support for Microsoft applications, ERP/CRM systems, printers and mobile devices
- Installation and maintenance of work stations as well as the implementation of software installations
- Setting up user accounts, allocating and managing user rights in Microsoft Active Directory as well as internal process documentation
- Maintenance and cabling of IT infrastructure components
Skills and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in computer science or similar, alternatively relevant experience and high IT affinity counts as well
- Preferably, a good knowledge of the above mentioned tasks and willingness to familiarize with the tasks
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Great team spirit and a strong hands-on mentality
- Reliability, solution-oriented thinking and pleasure in dealing with and helping colleagues
What We Offer
- An exciting job which can be easily adapted to your class schedule
- A broad spectrum of diverse tasks where you can apply your knowledge and make use of your IT affinity
- Various health-promoting arrangements such as an in-house gym, complimentary fruits and a subsidized, varied canteen
- A great working atmosphere at our office in our new building in Haar near Munich
You are interested in gaining practical experience and you would like to work 16 to 20 hours per week on two-three days of your choice?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0