Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Are you studying physics or a similar course of studies and would like to gain insight into application development at a high-tech company? We are looking for a working student to support our application development engineers in preparing and following-up on customer-specific test measurements. As a working student, your hours would be flexible and, depending on your schedule, up to 20 hours/week are possible.
Working Student Application Development
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Support in conducting extensive measurements in the laboratory with our interferometers and nanopositioners for e.g. product management
- Conducting of customer-specific test measurements
- Evaluating measurement data (specifications, technical notes, application notes)
- Support of projects such as developing Motion & Sensing demo systems
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Enrolled student; preferably in physics, photonics, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar field
- Strong interest in the fields of optics and mechanics
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook) plus fluent in German and English
- Experience in software development, for instance with Python as well as CAD basic knowledge desirable
- Ability to work independently; good analytical and organizational skills
What We Do Offer
- A working student job with a good wage and flexible hours which can be adapted to your lecture times
- The opportunity to gain deep insights into different departments and developing yourself within the
- An in-house gym, a subsidised canteen and a great working atmosphere at our office in Haar near
Munich, directly located at the S-Bahn station
Would you like to become part of a team that works as an interface between our R&D and Sales
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Victoria Dahlmeier
+49-89-420 797 0