Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Are you studying physics or a similar course of studies and would like to gain insights into the application development of a high-tech company? We are looking for an additional working student to support our three application engineers in the preparation and follow-up of customer-specific test measurements. As a working student your working time would be flexible and depending on your schedule 12-20 hours/week in which you will get an intensive insight into the activities of the Application Development Team.
Working Student Nanomotion and Picosensing Application Development
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct customer-specific test measurements
- Support extensive measurements, e.g. for product management
- Develop Sensing & Motion demo systems
- Evaluate measurement data (specifications, technical notes, application notes)
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Enrolled student; preferably in physics, photonics, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar field
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in software development useful languages include Matlab, Python and/or LabVIEW
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to work independently; good analytical and organizational skills
What We Offer
- A working student job with a good wage and flexible hours which can be adapted to your lecture times
- The opportunity to gain deep insights into different departments and develop with the company
- A fitness room, subsidised canteen and numerous employee events such as a visit to the Oktoberfest, a Christmas party and much more
- An international, dynamic team and a great working atmosphere at our new location by the S-Bahn station Haar in the east of Munich
Would you like to become part of a team that works as an interface between our R&D and Sales department? Does working on exciting customer projects interest you?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0