Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Are you currently studying (business) computer science, a scientific university course such as physics or a related technical course of study and would like to gain insight into the software development of a high-tech company? For our business sector Nanoscale Analytics we are looking for a working student to support our engineers and developers in programming, testing and documenting as well as analyzing, troubleshooting and adapting the user interface of our products. Your working hours will be flexible and range from 10 to a maximum of 20 hours per week. We are currently looking for a working student to support our Research&Development department.
Working Student Software Development
- Independent further development of UI/UX elements of our control software
- Support with programming, testing and documentation, as well as with analysis and troubleshooting
- Research for the realization and implementation of software requirements
- Enrolled student with strong German and English communication skills, who has ideally already gained practical experience in the context of internships or student trainee positions
- First experiences in object-oriented programming (e.g. Python, PHP, C++, Objective-C, Java) desirable; interest in modern web technologies
- Basic knowledge and first experience in the use of optics and lasers, scanning probe microscopy (e.g. AFM) and first contact points in the implementation of software projects under Mac OS X are advantageous
What we do offer
- An exciting job with 10 to 20 working hours per week that can be adapted to your class schedule
- The opportunity to gain insights into different departments, the chance for personal and professional development and the possibility to bring in your own ideas
- A great working atmosphere and open-minded team at our new building in Haar (directly at the S-Bahn station)
You have a self-reliant and committed way of working as well as communication skills, enjoy teamwork, and want to become part of a three-person team working on the development of new software?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV, motivation letter, certificates).
Your contact: Yvonne Heubeck
+49-89-420 797 0