Explore. Discover. Innovate.
You are quality-conscious and enthusiastic about innovative technologies? To strengthen our team at our headquarter in Haar close to Munich, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist. In this
responsible position you will, among other things, check delivery parts for their compliance with previously defined specifications and carry out quality tests on our nano-technological high-end
Quality Assurance Specialist
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Activities in all areas of quality assurance, in particular carrying out quality testing of purchased components and nano-technological high-end products
- Implementation and documentation of test processes such as inspecting incoming goods and checking initial and final samples
- Calibration of testing and measuring equipment and if necessary initiation of corrective measures
- Preparation of test reports, documentation of test results and maintenance of quality documents
- Participation in process improvements
- Manage and monitor Operational Performance via KPIs and Visual Management Tools
- Manage and coordinate Supplier Returns due to non‐Quality, and lead Root Cause & Corrective Action in
- Contribute to the development of IT solutions in the Department
- Carry a Continuous Improvement mindset, and apply Lean Thinking to Processes and ways‐of‐working
Your Skills and Qualifications
- A completed technical training (Precision mechanic, Industrial mechanic or similar), alternatively work experience or further training in the area of quality control/assurance
- Basic knowledge of measurement and testing technology desirable
- Fine motor skills and a meticulous and precise way of working
- Good knowledge of German and a good team spirit
What we Offer
- An exciting job at an internationally active, established medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexibility for goal- and result-oriented work in a collegial, open and respectful working environment
- We support freedom & flexibility in terms of working hours and home office as well as 30 vacation days per year
- A good onboarding is very important to us. An individual onboarding as well as an attoBuddy are at your side
- Life-long learning is supported by us with targeted training opportunities
- State-of-the-art office building with good connections to the Munich S-Bahn network, employee parking, JobRad and bicycle parking, and shower facilities.
- There are plenty of discounts for employees through corporate benefits.
- We don't want to miss out on the fun either, which is why we organize several company and team events.
- We support your health through our attoCare, company pension plan and health days.
- Fresh fruit and drinks are free of charge and the daily fresh meals in our company restaurant are subsidized.
- EGYM membership and company fitness room
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact: Rachel Howlett
+49-89-420 797 0