Explore. Discover. Innovate.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for support for IT support with immediate effect. As the first technical contact person, you will be responsible for ensuring that our colleagues at our locations in Munich-Haar and Feldkirchen are well provided for in terms of it technology and that problems or needs are solved professionally. You are happy to help our colleagues overseas remotely. In close cooperation with your team, you will implement IT projects, take care of hardware and software and support our approximately 230 users both on-site and remotely.
IT Support Specialist (m/w/d)
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- You convince as a competent contact person for technical and application-specific support requests from our employees
- Independent processing, classification and troubleshooting of tickets in first and second level support
- You ensure the smooth operation of our applications on company computers (Windows) and mobile devices (iOS, Android, smartphones, tablets)
- You procure, manage and configure hardware and software and ensure user-friendly deployment
- You document IT processes in a user-friendly manner
- You work together with internal IT colleagues as well as with the IT departments in the group and, if necessary, with external service providers
- You support the implementation of future-oriented IT projects
Your Skills and Qualifications
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship in the field of information technology for system integration or similar or you are a career changer - and you already have professional experience in this field.
- You have good knowledge of the common operating systems from Windows (Windows 10/11, Microsoft Server) to Android or iOS, as well as Microsoft products such as O365 or Azure.
- If you already have experience in software distribution, e.g. SCCM or other software distribution systems, knowledge of network administration (LAN, VLAN, WLAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP), all the better.
- You like to work in an international environment and therefore have a very good command of written and spoken English as well as a business fluent knowledge of German
- You deal with your users in a friendly, competent and solution-oriented manner
- You are a flexible team player and feel responsible for your area, a stable and reliable IT is important to you
What we Offer
- An exciting job at an internationally active, established medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexibility for goal- and result-oriented work in a collegial, open and respectful working environment
- We support freedom & flexibility in terms of working hours and home office as well as 30 vacation days per year
- A good onboarding is very important for us. An individual onboarding as well as an attoBuddy are at your side
- Life-long learning is supported with targeted training opportunities
- State-of-the-art office building with good connections to the Munich S-Bahn network, employee parking, JobRad and bicycle parking as well as shower facilities
- Coporate benefits offer a wide range of discounts for employees
- Fun should not be neglected either, which is why we organize several company and team events.
- We support your health with our attoCare, company pension plan and health days.
- Fresh fruit and drinks are free of charge and the daily fresh meals in our company restaurant are subsidized
- EGYM membership and company fitness room
Your contact: Rachel Howlett
+49-89-420 797 0