Explore. Discover. Innovate.
How do you find new employees? How are raw materials purchased? And how does "accounting" actually work? With an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk at attocube you will find answers to these questions and experience first-hand how a manufacturing company works. After successful completion, you will have mastered all commercial processes in the areas of human resources, purchasing, sales, finance and accounting, and can use your acquired skills to focus on a subsequent job.
Apprenticeship as Industrial Clerk (m/f/d)
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- In our HR department you will be involved in the recruitment and hiring of new employees and support us in the supervision of our employees.
- Do you like to juggle numbers? Then our financial accounting department is the right place for you. Here you will gain an insight into the booking and balancing of commercial business transactions.
- In our purchasing team, you will learn how the raw materials required for the manufacturing process of our products are purchased and made available on time.
- In our company, everything revolves around the manufacturing of technologically sophisticated products. Learn everything from planning to controlling and monitoring the production process.
- Do you enjoy customer contact? In our national and international sales team you will learn everything about quotation preparation, order processing and customer service.
- Basic skills that are used in everyday office life, e.g. professional communication by mail, phone and in person
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Successful school-leaving certificate - intermediate school leaving certificate or (specialist) school-leaving certificate
- Good grades in mathematics, accounting/economics, German and English
- Interest in commercial processes and fun in organizing & planning
- Good PC skills
- You like to work in a team and enjoy learning new things
What we Offer
- Very good personal and professional support during your entire training period. We support you in your exam preparation and promote further training measures
- A friendly, international team at our new location in Haar near Munich, just a 1-minute walk from the Haar S-Bahn station.
- A modern equipped office building with a subsidized, very varied lunch, fruit and various employee discounts as well as a subsidized membership at EGYM Wellpass
- Training period of 3 years with the possibility to shorten it
Your contact: Isabell Moritz
+49-89-420 797 0