Explore. Discover. Innovate.
You would like to actively contribute your knowledge in the field of logistics and leadership to a high-tech medium-sized company that manufactures future-oriented technologies at the edge of what is technically feasible? Do you want to bring your team forward and support them in developing their full potential? For our logistics department at our location in Haar near Munich, we are looking for a Head of Department who will take responsibility for our team of 5 team members.
Head of Department Logistics
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Technical and disciplinary management as well as coordination of our 5-person logistics team
- Planning and control of the operative day-to-day business from goods receipt to order picking to shipping
- Responsibility for inventory management and stock
- Carrying out the annual stocktaking in cooperation with other departments
- Close cooperation with internal and external interfaces
- Optimisation of workflows, structures and processes
- Design of the entire warehouse organisation
- Personnel and investment planning as well as control according to key figures
- Monitoring occupational safety regulations in logistics
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed university degree in the field of logistics, merchandise management or comparable; alternatively, commercial training or further education degree in one of these fields with additional qualification
- Several years of professional and management experience in logistics in the manufacturing industry
- Enjoyment of a leadership role - for which you have the necessary motivation, assertiveness and conflict management skills
- Independent and self-reliant way of working as well as quick comprehension and analytical thinking skills
- Confident appearance, good assertiveness and a pragmatic approach
- Experience in the area of lean management
What we Offer
- An exciting job at an internationally active, established medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexibility for goal- and result-oriented work in a collegial, open and respectful working environment
- We support freedom & flexibility in terms of working hours and home office as well as 30 vacation days per year
- A good onboarding is very important to us. An individual onboarding as well as an attoBuddy are at your side
- Life-long learning is supported by us with targeted training opportunities
- State-of-the-art office building with good connections to the Munich S-Bahn network, employee parking, JobRad and bicycle parking, and shower facilities.
- There are plenty of discounts for employees through corporate benefits.
- We don't want to miss out on the fun either, which is why we organize several company and team events.
- We support your health through our attoCare, company pension plan and health days.
- Fresh fruit and drinks are free of charge and the daily fresh meals in our company restaurant are subsidized.
- EGYM membership and company fitness room
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact: Rachel Howlett
+49-89-420 797 0