Explore. Discover. Innovate.
We are revolutionizing science and research with our multi-patented laser microscopes. Do you want to enable unique research projects for renowned scientists worldwide with your daily work? As a software test engineer, you will ensure that our customers have access to software of the highest quality within our near-field microscopes through professional testing and intelligent quality assurance.
Software Test Engineer
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- First point of contact for quality assurance in software development in close coordination with other specialized business units
- Reproduction, analysis and evaluation of errors found with documentation and know-how sharing through troubleshooting guides
- Further development of test processes: Execution of manual tests and automation of regression tests
- Remote sessions with our international customers for systematic problem analysis of our software
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Completed studies in a technical field or comparable qualification
- Ideally first professional experience in software quality assurance or development
- Good Programming skills in Python, C#, SQL
- Organizational skills and good communication skills
- Attention to detail and very high quality awareness
- Experience with project management software or ticket systems
- High degree of independent and accurate working methods
- Ideally experience in using oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we Offer
- No routine, but variety - a varied, challenging field of activity in an innovative, international high-tech environment
- It's the mix that makes the difference - your colleagues are a colorful mix of physicists, developers and technical specialists and you can expect a unique working atmosphere of openness and creative freedom
- Feel good - A subsidized company restaurant, a sponsored budget for the health of each individual employee, job bike leasing, Qualitrain and numerous team activities
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact: Sarah Henne
+49-89-420 797 0