Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Are you a student of physics, mechatronics, photonics or a related field of study and would like to gain insight into the application development of a high-tech company? We are looking for a working student who will support our application engineers in the preparation and follow-up of customer-specific test measurements. Your working time will be flexible up to 20 hours/week, during which you will get an intensive insight into the activities of the Application Development Team.
Working Student Application Development
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Support in performing extensive measurements in the laboratory with our interferometers and nanopositioners for e.g. industrial customers and product management
- Independent execution of customer-specific test measurements including the evaluation of measurement data
- Collaboration in the preparation of specifications and data sheets for the products (technical notes and application notes)
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Enrolled Bachelor student preferably in the field of physics, mechatronics, photonics, electrical engineering or similar
- Good MS-Office skills (Word and Excel) as well as good German and English language skills
- Strong interest in the fields of optics and mechanics
- Experience in programming e.g. with Python is desirable
- Ability to work independently, quick comprehension and organizational skills
What we Offer
- A working student job with flexible working hours that can be adapted to your lecture times and good pay
- The opportunity to gain deep insights into different departments and to develop yourself with us
- A subsidized canteen, EGYM Wellpass and a great working atmosphere at our modern location in the east of Munich, right next to the Haar S-Bahn station.
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact: Isabell Moritz
+49-89-420 797 0