Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Would you like to contribute to establishing a revolutionary technology for research and investigation on the nanoscale in numerous research areas? We are looking for a working student with focus on smart products to support our Customer Success. Through your competent collaboration with our customers and versatile development projects you can directly contribute to the growing success of our neaSCOPE and improve our product with focus on usability and user experience. The position is permanent and available immediately.
Working Student Synchrotron Support
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the upgrade and collaboration program with numerous synchrotrons worldwide
- Independent further development of UI/UX elements of our neaSCAN Expert Mode with Python
- Close cooperation with our customers to work out the requirements
- Assist with software updates, programming, testing and documentation, as well as analysis and troubleshooting
Your Skills and Qualifications
- You are an enrolled student, speak very good German and good English and have possibly already gained some practical experience in the context of internships or student jobs
- Degree (MA/BA/TH/FH) in physics, physical engineering, computer science or comparable field of study
- Advanced programming skills in Python for script integration
- Highly motivated, independent and goal-oriented way of working with high team spirit and enjoy working in an international environment
What we Offer
- A working student job with flexible working hours that can be adapted to your lecture times and good pay
- The opportunity to gain deep insights into various departments of a medium-sized growing high-tech company and to develop yourself further with us
- An internal fitness room, a subsidized canteen and a great working atmosphere at our modern location in the east of Munich, right next to the Haar S-Bahn station.
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact: Isabell Moritz
+49-89-420 797 0