Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Would you like to contribute to the inspection process setup of a fast growing high-tech company and understand the role of quality assurance? Our Quality Assurance team is now looking for a working student to help standardize attocubes inspection techniques, especially through grouping and documentation. Your working hours will be up to 20 hours per week, flexible and can be adapted to your lecture times.
Working Student Quality Assurance
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Document the general inspection process for equipment and tests
- Document specific inspection processes for various products
- Create a standard template for grouping specific test procedures
- Collaborate with QA staff in the areas of:Incoming Inspection, Testing and Final Inspection
- Identify Product Key Characteristics through interface with design, manufacturing engineering, and product owners
- Work within attocubes quality management in terms of the intranet and maintain a lean layout for test instructions / process descriptions
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Enrolled student in a technical or related degree program (Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering).
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Word and Excel)
- Confident reading of 2D drawings (GD&T)
- Understanding of lean principles and appreciation of standardization principles
- Independent, responsible and organized way of working and ability to work in a team
What we Offer
- A working student job with flexible working hours that can be adapted to your lecture times and good pay
- The opportunity to gain deep insights into different departments of a medium-sized, growing high-tech company and to develop your skills with us
- Subsidized membership in EGYM Wellpass, a subsidized canteen and a great working atmosphere at our modern location in the east of Munich, right next to the Haar S-Bahn station.
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact: Isabell Moritz
+49-89-420 797 0