Explore. Discover. Innovate.
Do you want to gain insight into the business unit management and product management of a high-tech company? We are looking for a working student for an exciting, international project, which you will work on and implement. Your working time will be flexible up to 20 hours/week, during which you will get intensive work experience in interdepartmental coordination and activities.
Working Student Business Unit Motion & Sensing
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Support of the Motion&Sensing business unit management
- Close collaboration with business unit management, product management and the international sales team
- Elaboration and implementation of a cross-departmental project with focus on information exchange and knowledge management
- Support in the preparation of monthly business unit reports with focus on industrial key accounts, among others
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Enrolled business administration, economics or industrial engineering student, if applicable with focus on marketing or product management
- Good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Very good German and English skills
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working as well as fast comprehension and organizational skills
What we Offer
- A working student job with flexible working hours, which can be adapted to your lecture times, and attractive hourly wage (home office is also possible after intensive training).
- The opportunity to gain deep insights into different departments and to develop yourself with us
- Subsidized membership in EGYM Wellpass, a subsidized canteen and a great working atmosphere at our modern location in the east of Munich, right next to the Haar S-Bahn station.
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact: Isabell Moritz
+49-89-420 797 0