Explore. Discover. Innovate.
To strengthen our microscopy and cryogenics department, we are looking for a project manager to work in close cooperation with our customers on exciting projects in the field of Scientific Instrumentation for nanotechnological applications. In addition to worldwide research institutes, companies from the high-tech industry are among your customers.
Project Manager Microscope Systems (all genders)
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Management and control of different customer projects in the field of scanning probe microscopy in cryogenic environments (low temperature, high vacuum and high magnetic fields).
- You will accompany and navigate the customer project in all aspects, starting with documentation and purchase control, production, test phase, delivery and installation of the system at the customer's site up to final customer acceptance
- Planning and documentation, purchase control and production up to the test phase
- Consideration of cost and timeline factors of the project
- You coordinate the specification as well as the customer requirements with the customer and supervise the project.
- You take over the communication with and coordination of all necessary resources in all project phases and act as technical contact person for the customer
- Working closely with the development department to continuously improve our microscopy and cryogenic products
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Completed studies in physics, materials science, optics, mechanical/electrical engineering, mechatronics or microsystems or similar.
- Sound knowledge in the field of scanning probe microscopy and/or cryogenics; experience in a comparable position as well as knowledge in project management advantageous
- Very good communication skills in English required, German language skills advantageous
- Pioneering spirit as well as a flair for efficient solutions at the highest technical level
- Team player, motivation, flexibility and openness towards challenging situations, new approaches and ideas
What we Offer
- Flexible working time models, possibility for mobile working, 30 days vacation
- Practical training and targeted further education opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Discounts for employees
- Company & team events
- Company pension plan and attoCare
- Fresh fruit and drinks
- Employee parking, JobRad
- eGYM membership and company fitness room
Your contact: Rachel Howlett
+49-89-420 797 0